One stop shopping for your book discussion group! Check out a new Book Club in a Bag. In it you'll find twelve copies of a single title, an author bio, book reviews, reader's guide, and discussion questions.
Click here for the current list of available Book Club titles!
• A Book Club in a Bag may be checked out for 4 weeks to eligible Howell Carnegie District Library resident (not reciprocal) cardholders. No more than one bag at a time may be checked out to an individual. Bags can be renewed once if there are no holds.
• The person who checks out a Book Club in a Bag is financially responsible for returning the entire kit.
• Please check the content of the bag before borrowing and before returning the bag to the library.
• Please return the bag to the Circulation Desk. Do not put bags in the book drop boxes.
• Borrowers will be charged $5.00 a day for an overdue Book Club in a Bag or $1.00 a day for each missing book if a kit is returned incomplete.
• Replacement cost of an entire Book Club in a Bag is $200.00. Replacement cost of individual parts of the bag will depend on the cost of each particular item.
• Please direct any Book Club in a Bag questions to Jerilee Cook, 517.546.0720 x104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.