This search form will search the current Howell Area Archives indexes:
- Scrapbook Collection—Contains obituaries, marriages, death notices, weddings, news articles, civil war information as well as other family information from mid 1800s–1950s.
- Obituary Collection—Contains obituary, death notices news stories as well as funeral cards from mid-1800s–current for Livingston County.
- Livingston County Marriage Index—1836–1933
- Livingston County Births Records—1868–1909
- Livingston County Deaths—1867–1948
- Livingston Republican—1856–1909, Index to microfilm.
- Livingston Democrat—1858–1888,Index to microfilm.
- Howell Carnegie District Library Catalog
- Howell Bicentennial Book 1776–1976
- History of Howell—by Riley Crittendon
- 1868 History of Howell—by Elisha Smith
Ground floor of the Howell Carnegie District Library
Wednesdays from 1pm–5pm
Please call the phone # below or email the address below to verify these hours before planning your visit.