Where do I return library materials?
At the Library
- Inside the library in the drop box at the Circulation Desk.
- In the outside drive-up/walk-up drop box at the rear of the library building near the service entrance.
- Hotspots, Stem Kits, and Ipads must be returned inside the building during operating hours.
- Off-site drop boxes are located inside the Meijer store in Howell and at Parker Middle School.
- HCDL materials can be returned to any of the libraries in The Library Network (TLN) and they will be returned to us via the TLN delivery system. However, please be aware that these returns will not be reflected on your account until they are processed in our building and may result in overdue fees.