- Automobile Information
- Books & Reading
- Business & Investing
- Consumer Information
- Employment & Careers
- Geography & History
- Health & Medicine
- Homework Help
- Legal Information
- Local Information
- News & Media
- Science & Math
- Senior Resources
- Tax Resources
- Tests & Tutorials
- Travel & Tourism
- Voting Information
Tax Forms at the Library
The Library is no longer an access point for printed Federal Tax Forms. Federal tax forms can be obtained online or directly from the IRS:
- IRS.gov/forms-instructions – to view and download
- IRS.gov/orderforms – to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- IRS.gov/forms-pubs/ebooks – to view and download tax publications and 1040 instructions on mobile devices as an eBook
- Call 1-800-829-3676 for more information
Tax forms printed from the IRS website on library computers will incur a $.10 charge per page.
Please note: Library staff cannot provide tax advice or assistance beyond locating requested forms.
The Accounting Aid Society
The Accounting Aid Society will be providing free tax assistance in the library’s Meabon Room on Saturdays beginning on January 25, 2020 and continuing through April 11, 2020, 10:00am – 2:00pm.
- Preparation of federal, state, and city income taxes
- File all of the Tax Credits for which you are eligible
- E-Filing and Direct Deposit
- Household annual income is less than $56,000
Appointments are required and must be made by calling the Accounting Aid Society at 810-447-0868. Please remember to bring all necessary documents to your appointment.