Computers & Internet
Public computers on both floors
- Internet Access
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OpenOffice, GIMP, Adobe Reader, and iTunes
- Educational Games (only available in youth area)
- Black & white or color printing
- Research databases
- Specially selected Web links
Internet Computer area also has a Low Vision Video Magnifier for the Visually Impaired.
Catalog Computers are located throughout the library to allow finding of library materials.
Photocopying & Faxing
- Black & White copies 10¢/page
- Color copies $1.00/page
Available in the Copy/Print/Fax Room.
Available in the Copy/Print/Fax Room or behind the Information Desk.
Printing & Mobile Printing
- Black & White prints 10¢/page
- Color prints $1.00/page
Available in the Copy/Print/Fax Room, behind the Information desk, or at youth self check.
Mobile printing is provided through the PrinterOn service. This service allows printing of documents/images from your Internet connected PC or mobile device to one of our library printers. There are 3 ways to send documents/images to this service.
- Use the link above and fill out the form and submit.
- Install the PrinterOn app on your mobile device and use the app to send files to the PrinterOn service. (Only available on mobile devices)
- To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to
Black and White :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Color Printer :
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Email forwarding is ideal for online email portals such as Yahoo!, Hotmail or Google Mail.
After sending your documents/images you will need to come to the library to release the print jobs you sent. You will use your email address to find your jobs to release from the print queue.