Use of Study Rooms
- Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons must sign in at the reference desk before they go into a study room. Each person in the room must sign in.
- Study rooms may not be reserved.
- Study rooms are available in a 2-hour block. If no one is waiting, patron(s) may remain in the study room.
- The library reserves the right to hold a study room for library use.
- Patron needs to sign out when done.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- Lights must remain on in the room during use.
- Occupancy is limited by the number of chairs in room (no additional chairs are allowed).
The technology in the rooms allow up to 4 devices to show on the TVs at one time. Devices can either use HDMI, VGA or wireless to show their screens on the TV. No mobile devices will work with this technology, only devices that have an HDMI, VGA or can install the software to display wireless (Windows/Mac).
Study Room 1 & Study Room 2
Study Room 3