Please be patient as we work to safely reopen the library for all.
Things to Know
You may return your materials via our drop boxes.
All material will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being checked in.
Due dates have been extended to Monday, July 6
No fees will be assessed at this time.
Staff will be available by phone:
- Monday–Thursday 10am–8pm
- Friday–Saturday 10am–5pm
24/7 Pickup Lockers are currently unavailable.
- When your holds become available, you will receive notification (email, text, or phone call).
- We will hold your materials for three days beginning from the day you are notified that they are ready/available. They can be picked up during designated Curbside Pickup Hours.
- Use the one-way back driveway (parallel to Clinton Street), near the drop boxes and enter from Center Street. Staff will be outside and ready to assist you. Please remain in your car.
Curbside Pickup Hours
- Monday–Thursday 4pm–8pm
- Friday–Saturday 10am–2pm
Requesting Materials for Curbside Pickup
Requesting Materials Online
- Go to the HCDL catalog and log in to your library account.
- After logging in, search the catalog for the item by author, title, keyword, or subject.
- Select the item from the results list and click the Request button at the top of the page.
- If you conduct your search before logging in to your account, clicking on the Request button will prompt you to log in to your account.
- You will be notified when your item is ready to be picked up by your preferred notification method (email, text or phone).
Not sure what title to request for pickup?
We can help! Fill out this form and we will pull items for you.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond within 24 hours.